Hi

Hi

Saturday 26 October 2013

Unimsp girl's hacker hunt part 1

Hey Unicorns!

Sp this morning boy was hacker hunting. We couldn't leave UMG out so.. here we go!
So today Bollywood cafe seems to be where all the hackers are going but it's currently full so crap. I decide to look quickly over the other cafes.

UMG's first spotting is at the Butterfly cafe where a no named Anon is there. She is speaking but I don't have a picture of her speaking.
A minute later she is gone.

I can finally get into Bollywood cafe after a place is left for me.
First thing I see?
Mhmm.. I do think I keep seeing this dolly, look at my other pictures of supposedly this exact dolly account:
Mhmm, then an Anon appears with the name little test:
Right in the corner there. After she leaves another one takes her place:
Then another Dolly comes:
She actually goes by the name TheDolly55
 You see the pink haired anon? The boy with green and yellow hair was playing the ukelele and singing anon is fake ; fake fake fake. Then he dissapeared. Anon said hahahahahaha! and did a devil face. A few seconds later Anon number 2 appears.
Anon number 2 speaks a few words and then movie stars begin to leave randomly
Then another anon comes, called im back to hack. The anon trio roams free in the cafe
Then
Said by the anon at the front.

So we all know now not to go to bollywood cafe.

Ever

Thanks Unicorns! xo

Photos by:
Single dolly photo: unimsp boy
other photos: unimsp girl

No comments:

Post a Comment