Hi

Hi

Monday 21 October 2013

Anonymous! (Again)

Hey so, yesterday I reported a finding of a real anon. Then this morning.. a fake anon.. but she makes me curious to if she is fake or not.


There's an anon with a name.. and a girl with her legs detached.

I walk away.. get a screenshot and then leave the cafe. But I am too slow for this anon?


So I decide to take a look at her profile, or again her status.

She says I'm back.. but then it shows numbers in her name so maybe fake? I decide to view her profile.


She still seems pretty fake. So then I decide to look at her best friends.

They seem pretty harmless.. which is why I still think she is fake. If she would of been best friends with these guys she probably would've hacked them. So I decide to talk to this anon girl.
I wait about 5 mins but no answer. So my theory is if when you see them, they have no name underneath means they're real but if they have a name under in a chatroom they're fake. Lemme know what you think ;)

After deciding this I feel it's ok to decline the friend request and leave her alone.

Cya guyss later xo
-Uni

No comments:

Post a Comment