Hi

Hi

Friday 25 October 2013

Getting Geared!

Hey Unicorns!

So the two creepy accounts I was using earlier - Unimsp girl and Unimsp boy- are going on a big adventure tomorrow. So if you see them in a chatroom they're not going to hack you. Don't be worried. Or scared. They are there to find some hackers. If you wanna talk to me on those accounts you're more than welcome. And maybe you might be able to get yourself into a photo!

So I've decided to get unimsp girl geared up! I'm going to focus on Unimsp boy in the morning. So. Let's see how I get on.

 Let's join unimsp girl on an ecxiting shopping trip.
I'm actually quite upset that this is 950 starcoins, I wouldn't of minded wearing this.
SHAME ON YOU MOVIE STAR PLANET!
Well.. 500 starcoins left towards your outfit, unimsp girl, we'll call her UMG for short?? ...

 UMG does not mess around. Exaclt 1550 starcoins. looks like she's one fashionista.

Now to purchase...
Now let's see what the fashion queen looks like.
Finally, how could I forget? Picture of the post tonight goes to:
#TrollFace
Congratulations my Unicorn you made it! Yes.. this is actually a moviestar.


                                                                                                                                                                        G'night my unicorns! ~Miss Unicorn xo

Pictures by:
POTP: Miss Unicorn xo
Shopping Pics: unimsp girl

~xo~

No comments:

Post a Comment