Hi

Hi

Friday 25 October 2013

Movie star planet 2013 Halloween clothing (full)

Hey Unicorns! (That's what I'm gonna call you from now on)

One of my last posts was about the new Halloween theme. I didn't get all the clothes on the catalog in there so I've decided to do a post of just the clothes. Don't worry boys! I have yours too! Before I show you some pictures I just wanna say that I think this year, MSP are being quite sexist with the Halloween clothes maybe? Because the boys have about three pages and the girls have about 7. I know some of the girls Halloween clothes aren't new but still...

Anyway. I present the 2013 Movie star planet Halloween catalog for the boys! :


Yes, I do recall saying about 3 pages.

Now for obviously the girls, who movie star planet like more:







No. No I'm not joking.
Movie star planet what the hell? Just what?

OK, so I've decided to do something called 'Picture of The Post' Alliteration, I know :D.
OK so what it is is at the end of each post I will put a picture which I found on movie star planet that I think is fabulous. So, here it is:

So what? Her name is mybraiswellnice and I was just about to get a picture of her saying 'who likes my bra?' but I was too slow. I know.. I shouldn't be on earth.

-Uni xo

P.S Boys catalog pictures taken by: unimsp boy
      Girls catalog picturers by: unimsp girl
      Picture of the post by: Miss Unicorn xo
So yeah, basically just all me.

1 comment:

  1. You have raised an important issue..Thanks for sharing..I would like to read more current affairs from this blog..keep posting..
    http://www.moviestarplanet-hack.net/

    ReplyDelete