Hi

Hi

Saturday 26 October 2013

UniMsp Boy's hacker hunt part 1

Hey Unicorns!

So as it's the weekend today's Saturday Spotting is with a twist. At different times of the day UMG and Boy will be swapping time shifts to go hacker hunting. As it's Boy's turn let's see what he's found so far. Also he got his outfit today! Yipee! ^^

I see a Dolly. So I decide to grab a picture. Then I go to finish my quests. After I've been shopping and all there she is again:
As you might have noticed, she hasn't moved. At all. This leads to my theory that she is a fake, deleted dolly. If she has no name, can't talk, can't move or do animations it must mean she is deleted.
Let's see if we can get some real attractions.
Very successful! The next cafe I move to has a ginger dolly (named) and a no named Anon. The Anon does not move for a while which leads to my theory that she is a deleted user. Apart from that I think this morning the spotting is going quite smoothly.
Then I go back to California cafe after a while:

Another ginger dolly appears. I didn't get a photo in time but Anon might have been real! She said: LETS GET MORE DOLLY AND ANON


Creepy huh?
Then ginger dolly number 2 and Anon move forward towards a vip who is filming for youtube. This makes me even more curious.
After alot of teasing and calling the dollies pretty pink princess in pretty princess dresses a third ginger dolly appears. This one has a stitch face.

So I'll have more on these later, but just to say I might not be doing picture of the post on every post so yeah.

Thanks for viewing Unicorns! Come find me on UK msp, I'll either be on unimsp boy or unimsp girl.

Pictures by:
Unimspboy

Special thanks to:
Fake anon
Ginger dollies
fake dollies
Scared seven year olds
People in my photos :)

Be back later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment