Hi

Hi

Sunday 27 October 2013

Unimsp boy hacker hunt part 2

Hey unicorns!

So last night I dreamed that I think it was anon who hacked my alt and then when a ginger dolly (I think we all know where that came from) was in the same room as me. I didn't notice her untill I was on my main (Miss unicorn xo) and was about the close google chrome when instead of closing everyone left the room apart from me and the dolly and then she hacked me. Then I woke up and was like ' Thank god that's over.'

I also think I've been watching too much mlp because the room was ment to be sugarcube corner or whatever.

Anyway. Let's get hunting!

What's kinda weird is that every cafe beginning with B is full. That's bed for me because that's where the hackers like to go!

I get the last place in bollywood cafe.

My first sighting is a no named anon, not moving or speaking. Real or deleted?

Ok so on the second picture if toy look at the top there's ment to be a grim reaper and an anon. Wow, jesus is there some hackers on here.
Back to Bollywood ( My alliteration lifts) a completely white girls is there called kiko. But she clearly states she is not a hacker.

Let's pause for a moment to witness me being FANGIRLED by girls who don't know I'm actually a gurl.

Very disturbing.

OK back to hunting! I was about to type back to hacking oops
I DON'T HACK|!!

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?
She also said 'Spoons didnt even exist in Germany'

So creepy.

Ok so this is all I can find so far, let me know if you've been hacked or encountered any hackers lately!

Ily ;3
Pictures by:
UniMsp Boy

You thought I forgot picture of the post?
Hail nawww


Picture of the post goes to the guy who doesn't know the definition of sex (gender)

No comments:

Post a Comment