Hi

Hi

Sunday 20 October 2013

Stealyoursoul (UK MSP)

Hello, or good morning.

 have decided to do a post about the UK 'hacker' Stealyoursoul. I personally, along with others, think she is extremely fake. Alot of people agree and thought that this #cupcake22 girl she hacked was just an account she made.

Her guestbook is a chatroom within itself but here are some posts that make me only curious of 2014 msp.






Here's a picture of her mini-profile thingy ma-jig


This wannabe hacker sure does rack up some fame. Let's take a look at something odd. Say Stealyoursoul is level 8, which she is:


So... How is she level friggin 8 (I'm only level five and a joined about a month before her -pure guilt-) in a month? Well.. Here's your answer:

It goes on. So.. what else do we have from stealyoursoul? Well.. there's now over one page of accounts about her so she's hitting big already.. (If she is a she..)


There's another page with three moviestars.


I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you all sooooooooooon :)

+Pictures by Le Photographer copyright -Uni's MSP Blog- 2013 (copyright symbol thingy) If you use pictures without permission you owe me my full wishlist and ten greetings.+

No comments:

Post a Comment