Hi

Hi

Wednesday 23 October 2013

New theme!! (Halloween)

Hey guys, so I was kinda thinking with our last theme being about a kitchen in October time I thought that surely this couldn't be our Halloween theme. I was right, we have an awesome new theme. I'm gonna show you some pictures I just took of it, just so you know I didn't go through the whole catalog of the new Halloween stuff cause there's quite alot! But I did also show you an outfit of it that I made. Also I'm sorry there was no post yesterday I was too busy faffing around. Here we go!

I know this package was out a while now but it definitely has it's Halloween side.
Our TWO (yay) new backgrounds conclude of Dark Fun-park ($450 [VIP]) and Haunted fun-park ($500)
here are some of my catalog pictures:


Just to say the reason to why there is about 7 freaking billion pages of Halloween clothes this year is because most of it's not even new. You can take a look at it for yourself. Here's my favourite outfit, I can't afford it though and won't be able to unless I purchase gems again:
Pretty creepy but undoubtedly undeniably unstoppable right? Yes, I did what my little pony this morning, I'm sorry. Here's some animation pictures:

 Yep, 10 new animations this Halloween (I don't know if they're new but I do think they are).

Hey! Tell me what you guys think, maybe? Contact my on uk msp: Miss Unicorn xo or Le Photographer or leave a comment on the blog and I will most likely check it! Ty guys!!

1 comment: