Hi

Hi

Thursday 24 October 2013

Hey Unicorns!

Hey guys, good evening! I know I'm having one because I just had a McDonalds'. I'm such a pig sometimes. I'm currently on my mum's laptop so I can't actually take any pictures but what I really want to talk about is users without names. I know, text! BORING!! But you don't have to read it.Anyway, moving to my first topic of tonight:

 I know there's a few people who have usernames which you can't see because they are actually spaces but what I'm talking about is actual people with no name or profile. By actual people I mean moviestars.

I've been searching thought the list of cafes, trying to find a hacker when I found one that seemed.. well different. At first it was a normal cafe, people talking. But there was two girls with the sad emotion on their face. I was very concerned. Then a boy said 'Hahhahaah your not funny' please don't grammar police, if it was me I would've typed you're because i'm such a nerd but he said your meaning you are. It was then when I noticed a male movie star who had no name. I thought 'oh crap' and the clicked on him.

You know when you click on a moviestar in a chatroom or game and their mini profile will come up? Yeah. I clicked him hoping for that to come up. It didn't. But he looked nothing like a hacker, so what gives? I decided to pop into a few other cafes to see if I could find anything else.
Then I came across a familiar movie star (you know who) mhmm.. anon! But she looked quite fake. I wasn't risking it especially with my vip account. She was called anon=real and she had dark purple hair with blue baggy trousers and the normal bra top when a female movie star removes her clothes.  I decided to search anon=real up.

There she was, a level one. Her status was: Mwahahaha halloween time�.....nobody safe and ha a best friend named gothick! (25) who was wearing black and had an angry face. Her status being: � we dont forgive we dont skip we dont play!!  � essy cool is next. She had that charriot animation where a dead rider carries her. Her other best friend than anon=real was gothick!! (25) whose status read: � we dont forgive we dont skip we dont play!! �

So. is this an unsolved mystery? I promise I'll look closer and get some pictures tomorrow as I get school off tomorrow!! YAY!!

Love you all Miss unicorn xo/Le Photographer

P.S. If on UK msp you search vintage. The first result would be vintage LOL and your third would be vintage (vintage is ishacool). The second result would be Vintage sprinkles. Tha's me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment