Hi

Hi

Monday 21 October 2013

ANONYMOUS!!

OK so, it's Monday afternoon. Around 3:50 - 4:00 I log into MSP. I go through the cafes trying to find some excitement. Then I find this:


Two creepy twins.

I do a little more research on their profiles and decide they are nothing to worry about.

This is when the freaky stuff happens. I've seen with my own eyes fake anons, but never ones like this:

So? She's probably a fake. #
Looking closer into the picture will reveal that anon nor the girl beside her have names, making the anon REAL and the girl beside her.. whoever she is.

I then decide to look at more chat rooms.. to see if anonymous is anywhere else.

I can't find her so I'll take this time to let out my point that for the information of people who didn't know this.. and a notice for people who did:

I do know that the real anonymous group are not the msp anonymous.
In one of their videos : -Operation Movie star planet- they explained how they would never hack on a childrens' game and that they have been framed.

Back to the search..

I decide to go back to the spider cafe to see if Anon is still there.

She's left.

I suppose this post is a warning to all movie stars. Whether you play German msp, UK msp, us msp ,Canada msp, french msp, Australian msp etc. Stay safe.

Here's how to keep a low profile with most hackers:

Don't mention them
Don't make fake accounts of them
If you see any hacker you recognize whether she/he has a name underneath or not leave wherever you are straight away.
Watch youtube videos about them to learn more.
Don't talk to them.
Don't write in their guestbook.
Don't enter silly named chatrooms.

Etc.

Also if Anon comes up on your log in page do not hesitate to refresh until another moviestar is on the login screen. People believe her being on your screen lets her see beyond the stars and see your password.



Add Me Le Photographer or Miss Unicorn xo xxxx
Seeya guys ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment