Hi

Hi

Sunday 20 October 2013

Hacker hunting

HELLOO


Today, well this evening, being the chicken I am decided to do some Sunday night spotting with I suppose now will becom a 'thing'. Lolol Saturday and Sunday spotting.

I was too scared to risk using my vip account (would you not be?) so I made a new account that is totally not suspicious (I'm serious) and went to do some hunting....

Here's Some pictures:



During my quest to find soem friends, I bump into a specific moviestar, take a close look. Sorry it's a cheesey photo but she definately seems fake. Any idea?

Let's try a different chat room since the cafes are the most favourite to hackers.


This time all I found was Miley, I'm sorry world.

..

Ok so as I've been adding atleast 30 people and no ones accepting my friend requests I'm gonig back to check at the cafe.


Who do we have here then? Looks like Mr Silhouette. A fake anon was there aswell. Just among the crowd.



Other than that thanks for visiting my MSP blog, more posts in the future!! Make sure you add Miss Unicorn xo and Le Photographer (UK MSP). Cya nextime xo

No comments:

Post a Comment