Hi

Hi

Thursday 14 November 2013

Oh bother

Oh no Unicorns!

I am so sorry but I have to cancel that competition because MSP took the rares OFF SALE before I could buy the top and the skirt and I was really sad. (Not enough to cry) but because there was litreally nothing I owned that went with P-Toes.

Also thank you guys for nearly 70 pageviews!!

I also also also bought myself a unicorn horn!! (Yipeee) so now I can be a unicorn all the time. ;]
So if you make a series or a movie on unicorns please please put me in it and add me because I'm more than happy.

So the Potp yesterday (Picture of the post) was the rares I wanted (minus the flower) so if you were ever wondering basically the colour code was white and navy blue. (Navy blue being my favourite colour.

Ok POTP:

Can't find one.

Love you my unicorns xx> (> Is a horn ;])

No comments:

Post a Comment