Hi

Hi

Monday 18 November 2013

Hackerss

Hello my Unicorns!

So I've actually just recently noticed that hackers aren't in the cafes much anymore? Or am I wrong? Let's take a look. And how about our B cafes, they're the ones with the main sightings!

No Bs this morning >_.

When I flick to Cupcake Cafe, Some Lostsoulz and MOUSANON are there. Kinda freaky.

So, let's do some research, she can be my next 'test experiment' for some time, maybe we can find out some things about her!

Pages and pages. She might be something! The one that was in the cafe comes up first so i click it. (Obviously)

There's nothing on her profile so she's either a fake or just a stupid joke. So let's lay off her.

I cant find her anywhere else so I decide to lay off the search for this morning, but. Is LostSoulz something dangerous, I shall look out for further appearances for you guys ;]

Ily Unicorns -Uni x

Picture of the post:

N/A

Pictures by:
UNIMSP GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment