Hi

Hi

Friday 1 November 2013

New Theme! (yay)

Hey Unicorns!

So It's November! (Pinch, punch, first day of the month!) and as expected! A new theme.

YES ANOTHER BLOODY KITCHEN.

So, diamond packers, take a look at this!!

Yay, wow moviestarplanet. IT'S NOT DECEMBER YET!!
Although I recall the weather saying snow.

I am going mad.

But trust moviestarplanet out of anyone not to ruin it.

I HATE YOU MOVIESTARPLANET

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?
Wow moviestarplanet, that does count as a what does the fox say top? So, call me a rager but every hit song gets hated by me after a month? Why? Because when I was playing Moviestarplanet my mum came in, and I was watching you tube on moviestarplanet. Then I see a the fox video with a house with halloween lights singing it. YES, MY MUM IS ACTUALLY SINGING THAT SONG EVERY TIME SHE COMES IN MY ROOM.

KILL ME.

KILL ME NOW.

So, jokes' on you moviestarplanet! You said what says the fox? At least they were unique??

So tomorrow Boy and UMG will have the full catalogs for this new theme. Wow moviestarplanet. Seven pages like 2 weeks ago and now there's two.

I'm not trying to be stereotypical or racist but it makes me a bit concerned. Is their HQ based in America?
So, here's our newest kitchen Ladies and gentle stars (See what I did there? Moviestars? Gentle stars? No?)

Yes, the picture is 3 fifths of a kitchen and 2 fifths of a restaurant. AN EMPTY RESTAURANT THAT NOONE SHOULD USE BECAUSE THE CHAIRS ARE BARELY BIG ENOUGH AND THERE'S ONLY ABOUT TWO THAT WE CAN SEE.

Well doesn't moviestarplanet get smarter everyday? First lets a million different hackers rome free without notice, now the most uploaded backgrounds will probably be kitchens. The backgrouns conclude of. Kitchen, something unique, kitchen, something unique, kitchen, something unique, kitchen, something unique, BATHROOM!

._.

Animations anyone?


Okay, this is not unique. At all. Sorry I did pretty much slice off half a knife there. But the other half is with me, if you are reading this at 1 in the morning then just to say I am looking through your window. Yeah. I'm not joking. I SEE YOU DERE, NOTICING YOUU, NOTICING ME FROM ACROSS THE ROOM THAT GIRL IS SO DANGEROUS, THAT GIRL IS A BAD GIRLL.

Are you even a girl?

Ok so, there is more to come on this new fishy update. See what I did there? Fish is food.. food can live in your kitchen.. no?

Ok so picture of le post!


Ok so, this post is from Liv's Msp blog! (http://cutielivmsp.blogspot.co.uk) It looks awesome so I'm gonna follow it! Also I found this photo on google images and I found no watermarks or copyright. I don't copyright any of my pictures unless my posts are copyrighted. If you want to use one of my photos feel free and say like (photo by Miss Unicorn xo)

Okay so, Ilysm unicorns xx!! Cya -Uni

P.S My grandparents have been over this week so that is one of the reasons of my inactivity. Also ROBLOX .-.


No comments:

Post a Comment