Hi

Hi

Saturday 30 November 2013

New stuff! (Wink wink)

Hey my unicorns!

So another theme! And.. I haven't checked this out yet so do it with me: ACTIVITIES, CRAPFACE

Hell to the yeah yeahs.

The top one is 'careers' so unicorns, let's check it out.


This looks promising, and easy. So I think I have 200 scs in the bag. :D

And just so MSP doesn't seem sexist, they gave us some camp guy who is obviously in love with fashion. I sense stereotyping, don't ask why.


Stereotype: Just because he looks slightly camp he is clearly the fashionista. See what I mean?!?

'You have to be a VIP to add more friends'
So, looks like I'll just be doing alt stuff really >.<, anyway ^^, let me know what you think? By messaging me on MSP: Miss Unicorn xo, if that is, you can be bothered and a new post is soon to come!!

-Uni x

Pictures by:

Miss Unicorn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment