Hi

Hi

Thursday 14 November 2013

Omg!!

Hey Unicorns!!

You may tell that I am enthusiastic. Well, there are actually a few things I'd like to mention.

Okay so getting it out of the way I'm not going to do the full reviews on new themes every so often. It's just that I fell they come too often, and of course I don't always have thing time, so that's the first thing.

Also rares are back in store apparently for this week only! Sorry it's so late guys!! xx But there's that ruffle like skirt, heart leg tattoo, P-Toes etc. I think all of my friends are all over the P-Toes! So yeah, I nearly did quit so I was about to make an artbook with ! Roxanne ! in it and some other friends saying I'd quit. By the way ! Roxanne ! is Roxy-1's alt and I added her.  Cool right? If you don't know who Roxy-1 is then...
I'm not going to explain.

Also Unicorns, I have over 60 pageviews! Yaya! It wasn't all me!! x3, so! I am letting you guys add me on msp before my VIP runs out!! (Later this month) and if you guys can advertise my blog in an artbook and get me at least 100 pageviews then I might do a P-Toes competition. This is not a joke. I am buying two pairs of P-Toes, (You can win white P-Toes, quite a favourite 'cause they go with many outfits.

Also, I'm not buying P-Toes for UMG and a rare for Boy unless I feel like it because I cba atm.

Okay so what I wanted to talk about LE MOST!! Was this new theme yeah.. This is OUR theme my unicorns, OURS! That's right, it is a rainbow background with rainbow clothes INCLUDING a  unicorn necklace and a unicorn horn. There are also THREE animations out of.. six. (ikr) which include UNICORNSS!!

Okay soo.. picture of the post is:

RARES! Okay so I had to take away the flower band but everything else I'm getting! Plus I gifted myself.. I think it was the tattoo and P-Toes already. So yeahh, if you gift me or give me a wishy you will get unexpected prizes! Muhahaha

Ily guys xx

No comments:

Post a Comment