Hi

Hi

Sunday 3 November 2013

Fran is epic! :D

Hey Unicorns!

So recently Fran is epic ( a famous UK msp player) blacked out at home and was rushed to hospital, she was really ill and she's been like it for some time now. Her best friend Ishacool, Roxy-1 etc. have been supporting her so much and I think it's our turn.

Even if you don't play UK msp or you haven't ever heard of Fran is Epic, please pay for her and go to her guestbook and write 'get well soon'.  And when she gets better she will probably be over the moon to see how many people have been supporting her.

Plus please watch her sms and her get well soon sms, you will both get star coins (trust me you will) and its just showing Fran that you're being caring :)

Alright so, if you're wondering who is writing all these status updates if Fran is ill. Isha is. So yeah, please pray for Fran, it doesn't cost you any diamonds or star coins to support Fran.

Also I know Fran won't be reading this cause she's way too famous for a person like me. But I've been praying for you and I will carry on :3

(SMs  = Short Movies)

Get well soon Fran xxx

She isn't actually level five she's level 25.


ALSOO... Nope, not finished yet!!

My friend Earmuffgirls2012 (UK MSP) and her BF dannylewisking and getting married soon, I'll be posting about it aswell. I don't know the date but feel free to come to the wedding! Thank you Unicorns!! x

No Potp (Picture of the post) today, can't find one DX

Sorry Unicorns </3

Pictures by:
Miss Unicorn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment